Retirement is changing. Unlike previous generations, many people are working in retirement. But, there is a big difference in working because you WANT to work, and working because you HAVE to work.
Unfortunately, many people are working in retirement because they failed to look ahead and answer some basic questions:
1. By the time I reach retirement age, how much income will I need to maintain the lifestyle I want?
2. How much income can I expect to receive from what sources?
3. If I need to supplement my retirement income, how big of a "nest egg" will I need to do that?
4. After one of us dies, will the survivor have enough income to live an acceptable lifestyle?
5. If one of us develops Alzheimer's or has a stroke, how will that effect the healthy spouse's finances?
It is sad, but many people probably spend more time planning for a vacation, than they do planning for their retirement. In many cases, the end result is predictable. Don't let that happen to you.
Contact us today to learn what our retirement planning service can do for you. And, remember, this is a FREE service for BKC Insurance clients.